Medgar Evers College | Metropolitan College of New York | Pace University
Welfare to Careers Project
The mission of the Welfare to Careers Project is to influence public welfare policy by demonstrating, through a replicable model, that a career-focused Bachelor’s degree with comprehensive support services will enable low-income, underserved people to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Have an application on file.
- Have completed a FAFSA (U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens).
- Be in good academic standing.
- Not have any loans in default.
- First use all eligible grants, such as Pell and TAP, before a scholarship/award can be applied to student account.
- Complete and submit all required verification documents to the Office of Financial Aid within 30 days of the request.
- Have all required documents for acceptance to either MEC, MCNY, or Pace.